The Tiny Heart: Blanket Scarf + Random Thoughts

3.11.2015

Blanket Scarf + Random Thoughts





Sweater-Mossimo (similar Merona Tunic Sweater for $14.98) , Blanket Scarf-Aliexpress (exact Lola Accessory Boutique Plaid Blanket Scarf), Mossimo Leggings, Boots-Target (similar ModCloth Ankle Boots)

Random Wednesday Thoughts:
  • It has been really hard getting up in the mornings now that it's back to being dark. But I loooove that sunset isn't till 7 PM. That extra hour of light makes a huge difference!
  • I am so confused about the announcement that there will be 2 Bachelorettes next season, Britt and Kaitlyn. Are they competing for the same guys?! Is one getting kicked off? 
  • I'm actually wearing ankle boots, without socks! It is finally warm enough for my feet not to freeze.
  • My new favorite show is Secret and Lies on ABC, a murder mystery that unravels more and more each week. Ryan Phillippe plays the main character and it is mind blowing that he pretty much looks the same as he did in Cruel Intentions. 


Linking up with Shanna and Lindsey
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. I love this look! That sweater is gorgeous!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am almost ready to put my heavier scarves away. I am loving Secrets and Lies too, so good. I don't understand the Bachelorette twist either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the dark mornings are killing me! Hopefully next week we'll all be adjusted. And I'm not a fan of this two bachelorette business! I just want Kaitlyn!

    Lauren
    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so not over blanket scarves too! It's so pretty, and so is your sweater :)

    If you have a sec, I'd love for you to see my new post :)

    xo,
    Abby
    Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute!! I am loving the extended daylight but it is definitely weird that is dark outside when I wake up! Makes me want to stay in bed ahah!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh. I (along with everyone else on the planet!) have such a love/hate relationship with daylight savings time. I think that it's worth it though once you get used to the sleeping thing. Love this scarf and the sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so so so so happy we are starting to dethaw here in Jersey haha. It's about time! Love this look and that blanket scarf is adorable.

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am the same way with the time change! The guys will vote off one woman on the new Bacherlorette.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am totally struggling with the time change too, it takes me at least 2 weeks to adjust.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so happy that the time change has only affected me in a good way this year, since now I work so close to home and don't have to be in until 9 that I can still wake after the sun rise. Also, Ryan does appear to be ageless. Amazing.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  11. The perfect casual look! What a wonderful blanket scarf!

    Alena & http://garmentsspeech.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The perfect casual look! What a wonderful blanket scarf!

    Alena & http://garmentsspeech.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweater dresses are my favorite thing this time of year!! And I've even started wearing flats again! Yay! You look so cute! I've heard great things Secrets and Lies! I should watch it!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're super cute as always! I need to watch that tv show, like now!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hahaha...love your thoughts as the Bachelorette one was on my mind as well! Absolutely crushing over your scarf as well.

    Thrifting Diva
    www.thriftingdiva.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)