The Tiny Heart: Winter Cargo Jacket

2.25.2015

Winter Cargo Jacket





Jacket-Old Navy (similar Billabong Jacket), Mossimo Tee, Necklace-Gift (original House of Harlow 1960 Leather Station Necklace), Leggings-Romeo & Juliet Couture, Hunter Kids Original Rainboots

Monday morning I took Oliver out for his walk before work. It was a skating rink out there thanks to melting snow that froze overnight. Marley, a poodle who is his arch nemesis, was coming around the corner. Olls went nuts (as he always does) barking his little head off. Marley barked back. Olls pulled to go towards Marley and BAM, I slip on the ice. Thankfully I didn't break an ankle but I was so flustered that I had to bring Oliver back inside till he calmed down. Sigh.

PS Don't be fooled by these photos. I wore this Sunday when it warmed up to a whopping 41 degrees! (It pretty much felt was like summer).


Linking up with Shanna and Lindsey
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Glad you are okay, that is never fun! Dogs, gotta love them. Love the jacket, perfect for transitioning into Spring too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh 41 sounds great! I'm glad you're ok after falling like that! Love the jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that utility jacket - it's beautiful!

    x. Sabrina | Simply Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute look.

    Have a wonderful day.
    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com
    Instagram: @stylishlyinlove
    Twitter: @stylishlyinlove

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I almost wore this exact outfit today haha -- great minds!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just thinking, "Holy crap, she's wearing such a thin jacket!" and then I read what you wrote. It almost did feel like summer that day! It was so nice! I can't wait to wear my olive jacket!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you were okay, that sounds so painful! Hang in there, spring will be here before you know it.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh no, i'm glad you're ok! The ice has been brutal.

    Such a pretty necklace!!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)