The Tiny Heart: Valentine's Day Date Night Outfit

2.12.2015

Valentine's Day Date Night Outfit

Brigitte Bailey Demri Dress//Jessica Simpson Neesha Boots//Forever 21 Envelope Clutch//Kate Spade Heart of Gold Bangle//Betsey Johnson Bangle

This is what I wish I was wearing for V Day. My Valentine's Day Dress is sleeveless, which is probably not the most practical when it's 20 something degress outside. Oops. (When it's this cold, I'd really rather wear my snuggie but that's not gonna fly!). I'm now wishing I had gotten something more winter weather appropriate, like this long sleeved Brigitte Bailey wrap dress. I paired it with heeled ankle boots, a black and gold clutch, and some heart/love themed bangles. 

What are your Valentine's Day plans and what will you be wearing?
  
 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart


2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

8 comments:

  1. I plan on wearing a black and blue dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh love that dress! We're celebrating in this year instead of going out, so I'll probably wear something not as cool as this haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pretty dress! I have no idea what I'm wearing yet, I'm going to a styling workshop with two birds on Saturday actually and hoping they'll find me something pretty! We're just going out to a tiny Italian restaurant that isn't super fancy, but feels intimate and romantic inside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Winter holidays in the colder parts of the world are always a challenge... and it's looking to be sub zero this weekend. How fun. I have no idea what I'm going to be wearing, but I wont be going out until monday night anyway...
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those booties are super cute! My favorite valentine plans are snuggling on the couch with a movie in our PJ's. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the outfit idea! That dress is gorgeous :)

    xo,
    Abby
    Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  7. This would be such a cute Valentines outfit! The sleeves are nice since it's still winter. But the dress you got to wear is super cute! I love the lace on it!

    http://www.kaciesklosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)