The Tiny Heart: Oscars 2015 Fashion + Go Commando

2.23.2015

Oscars 2015 Fashion + Go Commando

Did you guys watch the Oscars last night? Okay, I admit I only watched some of the awards (10 pm is my bedtime) but of course I tuned in to the red carpet coverage...the fashion is more important to me than the awards. Let's discuss!


Rosamund Pike was best dressed for me. Red was a popular color on the carpet but she looked absolutely stunning. Love the lace, the fit, and the major slit!


As expected, Reese Witherspoon looked amazing in this black and white number. It looks fresh and modern on her.


Emma Stone is my go-to fashion guru. She looked like the Oscar itself in this detailed gold dress.


Oscar images via People.com

Never thought I'd pick Lady Gaga as one of my fashion favs, but this may be this best she's ever looked (I could lose the gloves). I like seeing this toned down, glamorous side of her lately.

Which of these celebs do you think were confident enough to go commando in their gowns? We've got slits, white dresses, and skin tight fabric. Vote below!

Who dared to go commando?

Rosamund Pike
Reese Witherspoon
Emma Stone
Lady Gaga
All of them
Poll Maker
Now I'm daring you to go commando...visit the Cottonelle Go Commando page to get a go commando kit with a free sample!  
Please Note: This post is sponsored by Cottonelle; however, the opinions expressed are solely mine.

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I'm always such a big fan of what Emma Stone wears and she looked gorgeous, I just couldn't tell if the dress was green or gold and I wasn't so much loving the green vibes from it- though the low back and sleeves were so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady Gaga look beautiful. Not really sure what was up with those gloves.

    P.S. My blog has moved to http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reese always looks so put together. Loved her dress.

      Delete
  3. I'm not a fan of Reese's make up - waaaaay too much! But her dress i pretty...
    Surprise I'm not seeing another meat dress on lady Gaga

    HAPPY MEDLEY

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so in love with all high slit dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. While I don't love the color of her dress, I loved Emma Stone. She is just so gorgeous and really cannot do wrong. I also loved Cate Blanchett. Reese looked pretty great, too. So classic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love reece's dress the most! u can never go bad with black and white! xO!
    www.thehautecookie.com

    -Facebook-
    www.facebook.com/TheHauteCookie
    -Twitter-
    www.twitter.com/thehautecookie
    -Instagram-
    www.statigr.am/thehautecookie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Emma Stone's dress! I also loved Jamie Chung's dress! I love the vote about whether they went commando! So funny! They all totally did!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)