The Tiny Heart: Mix It Mondays: Plaid Blanket Scarf

2.09.2015

Mix It Mondays: Plaid Blanket Scarf




Mossimo V Neck Pullover Sweater (on sale!), Scarf-Aliexpress (similar Lola Accessory Boutique Blanket Scarf), Old Navy Rockstar Jeans, Boots-Nordstrom (similar Steve Madden Intyce Boots)

First, an update on the clothes thief. She was confronted by the building owners with the video footage. They told her she could either return the clothes or they would call the police. Luckily she returned my favorite sweater. I saw her the other day while walking Oliver and not surprisingly, she didn't say a word to me. I can only hope she gets evicted!

Today I'm remixing my tan plaid blanket scarf. I decided to keep it simple this time with a plain grey sweater. I previously wore it with a striped tee for some pattern mixing and tied it a bit differently.


Linking up with Lauren (Mix It Mondays) and Molly
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. so glad they got her to give it back! i mean what did she think that she would wear y'alls stuff and that you wouldn't notice?? she needs to be kicked out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got your sweater back. How awkward running into her though. Love the blanket scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you got your sweater back!! I hope she gets evicted too! Love your blanket scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving that scarf girl! I need to hop on this blanket scarf trend, I feel like I'm slacking haha

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loVE your scarf and just ordered a second blanket scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This scarf is absolutely one of my favorites! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe she is not evicted and/or with charges pressed! What a creep! I am glad you got your things back though. Great scarf and sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well despite the clothes thief--you are looking amazing!! I hope they get it all worked out for you :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lova your scarf!

    xx
    www.stylelounge.me

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been wearing my giant plaid scarf with everything this winter! It's so warm! If I saw her, I would give her the stink eye!!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, love, love that scarf!! Omg, I'm obsessed. I love how you styled it, too!


    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    http://www.theclosetbychristie.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. that scarf goes with everything, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)