The Tiny Heart: Look What I Got: Bodycon Dress

2.19.2015

Look What I Got: Bodycon Dress

Forever 21 Sweet Side Bodycon Dress//Topshop Patent Pumps//Natasha Couture Box Clutch//Townsend Victoria Garnet Ring

This is what I wore for Valentine's Day for our dinner date. I wanted to take photos (I know, bad blogger) but it was dark in the restaurant and snowing outside so it didn't happen. (You can check out my Instagram for a selfie). This burgundy and black lace Forever 21 dress was just $12.50! I was a little worried about the quality but it did not disappoint. The material was actually thicker than I expected which was great on a cold winter night. I was really pleased with both the bodycon fit and the length (size up if you're tall). The sweetheart neck was very flattering and I didn't feel too exposed thanks to the lace. This dress also comes in a bunch of other colors (black, teal, pink, red, royal, white) so it would work well for other occasions. It is such a steal that I just may buy it in another color!
  

 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart


2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

10 comments:

  1. Such a pretty dress and I love the shoes to go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is gorgeous - the color looks so good on you.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com


    Hope to see you for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it's so hard when it's dark in a restaurant! I had the same problem where we went, but it was lighter in the lobby so we took a couple of pictures there. I love the dress you bought though! It's very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this dress on your Instagram photo- it was gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful dress & you looked radiant (saw selfie!)

    I'd love to invite you to join the linky party at Reasonstodress where I'm cohosting this week. It would be great if you would join us.
    Angele

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color of the dress and the lace detail! I'm sure you looked great!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! Perfect for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw your selfie and you looked so pretty on V-Day!!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a steal for a sexy dress. I personally love lace, it takes this outfit up a notch! I also didn't get to take any pics on valentines day.. Your not the only one :)
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  10. sexy!! love it! and i have a ring just like that one but it's over 100 years old!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)