The Tiny Heart: Look What I Got: Blanket Scarf (Again)

2.05.2015

Look What I Got: Blanket Scarf (Again)




Tee-Forever 21 (Joe Fresh Striped Tee), Scarf-Aliexpress (similar Lola Boutique Blanket Scarf), Old Navy Rockstar Jeans, Hunter Kids Original Rain Boots

Now that I've been bit by the blanket scarf bug, I just had to have another one. I ordered it from Aliexpress and it was just $7 (including shipping)! It takes some time to get here for China but I think it's totally worth the low price. We've had some bitterly cold days lately and nothing keeps me warmer than a blanket scarf!
  

Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. You can't go wrong with a blanket scarf, so warm. I am wearing a mint one today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors of your scarf. It looks so great paired with the striped top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors in this scarf! Such a great way to mix plaid with stripes too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super pretty scarf! I have loved all the fun plaid scarves this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the entire outfit. I seriously want a blanket scarf, but it's just not cold enough and I would be peeling it off the first chance I got...darn it! I need to go visit somewhere cold so I can get one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great deal on this scarf! And I love plaid and stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a steal on that scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the stripes and plaid together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the colors of this scarf and the print mixing!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  10. This blanket scarf looks a bit lighter weight which would be perfect for CA. What a great price!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love blanket scarves! The weather has been too nice here to wear mine but it's raining today so I'm busting out a scarf :) $7 for that scarf is an amazing deal!

    http://www.kaciesklosetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)