The Tiny Heart: Hello Toothpaste Review

2.27.2015

Hello Toothpaste Review

I was sent Hello Toothpaste to try out. The first thing I noticed was the bright, colorful packaging and the fresh, modern designs. It is seriously the cutest toothpaste I've seen! 



Hello Toothpaste actually matches my bathroom decor, which is mint green with a beach theme. It's something I'd keep on the counter instead of hiding in the cabinet.



I was pleasantly surprised to discover all the fun flavors that it comes in: Pink Grapefruit Mint, Peach Mango Mint, Mojito Mint, and Supermint. My favorite was the Peach Mango Mint, which was delicious! I've never used toothpaste before in that flavor and it was a nice alternative to the usual mint. For those that have kids, they also make Bubble Gum, Green Apple, and Blue Raspberry in their kids line (kinda jealous I'm not a kid). They have no artificial sweeteners, dyes, or preservatives and are made in the USA. Hello Toothpastes have the ADA seal of acceptance. They also never test on animals, which is important to me as an animal lover. 

You can purchase Hello Toothpaste at Target



Please Note: This post is sponsored by Hello products, but the opinions expressed are solely mine.
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. This looks so cool, I will have to try it!

    x. Sabrina // Simply Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like some pretty awesome flavors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds great! I love when toothpaste comes in delicious flavors instead of the boring ol' peppermint! I'm going to check these out!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so cute...and the flavors sound amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i got to try the mouthwash, so now i've gotta try this toothpaste. how fun! love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)