The Tiny Heart: Faux Fur & Sparkle

2.11.2015

Faux Fur & Sparkle




Mossimo Long Sleeve Tee, Vest-c/o Sammydress (sold out, similar Fever Faux Fur Vest), Chain Necklace-Forever 21 (similar Rhinestone Chain Necklace for $4.99), Rhinestone Necklace-Forever 21 (similar Forever 21 Triangle Statement Necklace), Pants-H&M Kids, Boots-Chinese Laundry (similar Chinese Laundry South Bay Over the Knee Boots)

Random Wednesday Thoughts:
  • Every year around this time I start to get sick of my winter wardrobe since it feels like I've worn everything over and over. So it's always nice when I come up with a "new" outfit like this faux fur vest with layered necklaces.
  • I found out from another blogger that John Frieda's Beach Blonde Sea Salt Spray is back! They stopped making it years ago and I haven't been able to find a product that worked quite as well since. It made such natural, beautiful waves when I let my hair air dry and it smells just like the beach! (For someone that lives at the beach, this is key). I must buy it ASAP!
  • The Bachelor was sooo good this week. (If you didn't watch Monday's episode, stop reading now). Finally the Kim Kardashian lookalike Ashley I and the psycho Kesley both got sent home! Chris is mesmerized by Britt (maybe it's the lipstick?), but I'm pretty sure once she goes to Iowa they will be finished. I am rooting for Kaitlin...she's hilarious and she's down to earth.
Linking up with Shanna and Lindsey
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Love the black faux fur - gorgeous!

    x. Sabrina | Simply Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. The vest looks great on you. I am with you on the Bachelor, Kaitlin is funny and a little more down to earth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty necklace!! I haven't watched this week's Bachelor yet, but I am looking forward to seeing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I get pretty tired of winter about this time of year too! I like the look you pulled together though! Spring will come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So in love with this black fur vest!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that vest! I have a similar one and I've been living in it. Hope you're keeping warm!

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the look! You look like a Real Housewife of NJ! I think we were born in the wrong state!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh i love sea salt spray - will need to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used Not Your Mother's Beach Waves and it's so awesome. I love how easy it is to use. I love your bling today!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sparkle, fur vest, tall boots! You are looking super classy in this outfit!!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't go wrong with a little fur AND sparkle! Great combo, Sharon! Love the necklace!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    www.theclosetbychristie.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am totally with you! I am over my winter wardrobe but we definitely have to keep giving in to winter a little more!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)