The Tiny Heart: eShakti Shift Dress Review

2.26.2015

eShakti Shift Dress Review





Dress-c/o eShakti, Jacket-Xhilaration (similar Bernardo Faux Leather Jacket), Clutch-Vintage (similar Natasha Couture Clutch), Boots-Naturalizer (similar Wilma Modern Flat Boots)

I was contacted by eShakti to pick one of their items for review. I selected this Colorblock Cotton Knit Shift Dress, since I can never get enough stripes! On their site you can either order the item in a standard size (XS all the way to 6X!) or do a custom size using your own measurements. You can also customize the sleeve length, the dress length, and the neckline. I decided to do the standard size in an XS. I customized the length to "mini" (they ask you to provide your height). However, as you can see, I would not consider this to be minidress length as it comes almost to my knees. 

For the overall fit, I would have preferred the dress to be more fitted through the hip/thigh area since it's a bit loose on me. That being said, I am pleased with the quality of the dress and love that it has pockets. I'm looking forward to wearing this dress again in the spring minus the jacket!
  
 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart


2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

11 comments:

  1. I like that you can customize the dress, though you are right it is still a little long. You still rock it though girly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm rocking stripes on my blog today, they are seriously the best.

    xo, Jasmin
    www.jasmindaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad that they are now offering knit dresses. I was not please with the quality of the pieces I got a few years back. This dress looks great on you!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see you for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the same way. I got an XS and the bottom half is way too long and wide for me petite frame. FAIL! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like all their dresses run large and wish their measurements weren't so off! you look lovely dear


    HAPPY MEDLEY

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have had the same issue with the length of there dresses.

    P.S. My blog has move to http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love eShakti. It's been a long time since I reviewed something from them. I still don't fit into most of my items from them since they fit so well before though. I miss them! I can't wait to see more of this dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can never go wrong with stripes, great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the concept of eshakti, but the execution always seems hit or miss. Still, a very cute dress!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  10. This dress is really really cute on you! I like the mix of stripes and solid blue! I think adding a black belt to this would look so cute for spring!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  11. This dress is so pretty, I love the panels!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)