The Tiny Heart: Date Night Looks

2.03.2015

Date Night Looks

This first date night look features this rue21 black skater dress. Black is sophisticated and chic…always a winner in my book for a date! I paired the LBD with a faux fur leopard print coat to stay warm on a cold winter night. Leopard is my favorite neutral that while also adds some sass. For a pop of color, add a red clutch. A pair of strappy black heeled sandals finishes off the outfit. I'd wear this out to dinner at a fancy restaurant. (Valentine’s  Day perhaps?). Go with a matching red lip and a cat eye.  


If you're going on a more casual date, a cozy outfit works well. I paired a wine colored turtleneck sweater with rue21 black leggings. Leggings are my go-to choice when I want to be comfortable! The black fold over clutch and the black ankle booties keep the focus on the sweater. For jewelry, I chose a simple gold rhinestone horn necklace. This outfit would be adorable on a movie date or anywhere you want to be cute yet comfy at the same time. 

For the last outfit, I chose a cream colored sweater dress as a winter alternative to party dresses. To keep warm, wear it with a pair of tights underneath (fleece lined ones are my favorite!). To dress up the sweater, pair it with these killer rue21 suede knee high boots. They have a heel, which is great for petites. I picked a satchel bag in a rich brown to compliment the color of the boots. To polish off this neutral look, go with gold jewelry. A simple link bracelet and long tassel necklace are all you need. Depending on the dress code in your office, this is an outfit that could go from day to night. (My office is very casual and I could definitely wear this to work). When you don’t have time to change before your date, choose an outfit that you can wear in both settings. I like to bring my makeup bag along to quickly transform. Neutral eye makeup for the day can be changed into a smokey eye for nighttime.  I could see myself wearing this on a date to a wine bar.

For more date night outfits, visit rue21.

Please Note: This is a sponsored post but the opinions expressed are solely mine.
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Love the second and third choice especially since it's so cold here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweater dress outfit is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first one is so pretty for a date night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All three looks are beautiful, Sharon!! I love how you switched up the styles for each date night.

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    www.theclosetbychristie.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)