The Tiny Heart: Clothes Thief

2.02.2015

Clothes Thief




Mossimo Pointelle Tunic Sweater, Vest-Zara Girls (similar Kimichi Blue Faux Fur Vest for $29.99), Necklace-Forever 21 (similar Forever 21 Heart Pendant fot $4.80), Leggings-Amazing Savings (similar Charlotte Russe Fleece Leggings), Boots-Nordstrom (similar Steve Madden Intye Boots)

On Friday night, my hubby was doing laundry in the building next door (we don't have laundry here so the people next door let us use their laundry room). He realized that my sweater, the one I'm wearing in these photos, was gone. He went back over to see if he dropped it or if it was still in the washer. NO sign of it. A few months ago, my grey sweater had disappeared after doing laundry so now we were starting to get suspicious. 

He went to talk to our neighbor who is also the building manager. She said some of her clothes were missing too. Two weeks ago they installed a video camera in the laundry room for this very reason. She went through the tape and it clearly shows a tenant STEALING my sweater! I am so angry that someone could stoop so low to steal from their neighbors' laundry! Not to mention this is my absolute favorite sweater (worn here and here) and I want it back. As of now, the building owners plan to confront her and demand her to return all the clothes she stole or else they will call the police. I'll keep you guys posted!

Linking up with Lauren (Mix It Mondays) and Molly
Photobucket

21 comments:

  1. People are so weird, I can't believe someone would do that...I hope you get your sweater back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so weird, who would steal someone else's laundry. Hope you get it back and she gets punished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get your sweater back. I have had thing like this happen to me. Lucky the person return my clothes to the laundry room

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw this on your FB- how crazy?! I wonder if she reads your blog....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe someone would do that! I can relate a little - I had a friend send me some clothes that no longer fit her and someone stole the box off of my front step. Some people! I hope you get stuff back!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh!! that's terrible!!! on a positive side i love this outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! That is terrible! I hope you are able to get your things back! This look looks great on you! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so crazy!! people are just so weird.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could not believe when I saw this on my Instagram!!! So infuriating! I have to say, having laundry in your own place is totally something I would not do without now that I've had it. I hope you can get all of your stuff back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is just INSANE. I really hope that the building owners do confront the tenant!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is crazy! I can't believe someone would do that. I hope you get your stuff back!

    ReplyDelete
  12. No way! Stealing your clothes out of the wash?! What kind of person does that? I hope you (and everyone else) gets all the clothes returned. And they better not be stretched out!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  13. How sad that someone would do something like that! Here's hoping you can get your sweater back!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this look! Everything about it is fabulous!

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow! I cannot believe someone would do that. I hope you get it back:)
    http://www.taro-collection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. How horrible that someone would do that!! It's good that they installed a camera to catch her red-handed! Of course this person steals your favorite sweater, right? You look so cute, so I hope you get it back!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my gosh! I hope you get it back. Would you just die if you saw the theif wearing it?

    ReplyDelete
  18. so sad that you have a thief in your midst. Love this look and I have a fashion linkup on Thursday, hope you can join me

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a rotten thing to do! On the bright side, installing that camera will hopefully make future thieves think twice. But that doesn't bring your sweater back home. I hope you get it back!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I saw this on IG and was wondering if any action was taken. Totally messed up of this thief! I hope you do get your things back.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)