The Tiny Heart: Buffalo Plaid + Camel

2.16.2015

Buffalo Plaid + Camel




Shirt-Aeropostale Boys (similar Love Tree Fashion Shirt) , Cardigan-American Eagle (similar Mossimo Cardigan), Old Navy Rockstar Jeans, Bag-Forever Tiff Couture (similar Forever 21 Quilted Bag), Boots-Nordstorm (similar Steve Madden Intyce Boots), Bracelet-Sassy Steals (original Stella & Dot Renegade Cluster Bracelet)

This weekend was ridiculously cold. As in, a high of 19 degrees and wind gusting to 50 mph on Sunday plus a new batch of snow. Needless to say, I did not leave the house yesterday. Too cold to do anything but hibernate! If you're wondering, these photos were previously taken when I was able to go outside without needing a parka, hat, gloves, and snow boots. 

I'm remixing my red buffalo plaid shirt (again). I've said it before and I'll say it again...it was hands down my best purchase this season. Today I paired it with a simple camel cardigan. I've also worn it with a striped cardigan, black pants, and black boots...one of the many ways I've styled it! 

Buffalo Plaid and Stripes (click for original post)

Linking up with Lauren (Mix It Mondays) and Molly
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. you look awesome girl ,,,, xoxo

    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The buffalo plaid has been a great purchase. So versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the buffalo plaid against the camel cardigan. stay warm

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't go wrong with buffalo plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One can never look bad in buffalo plaid! Happy Monday, Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great buffalo check top. I love that you are showing multiple ways to style it including both browns and blacks. Looks great! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. We hibernated on Sunday too! It was SO FREAKING COLD!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your style, great looks! :)

    www.stylelounge.me

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love buffalo plaid and the cross body purse is a great addition to the look :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love both of your buffalo plaid looks, Sharon! You're so great at remixing outfits so they look brand new every time.

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    www.theclosetbychristie.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a similar look pinned. I have the buffalo plaid and the tan cardigan, it's just been too cold here to wear it. I'm all about cozy sweaters lately.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you had a nice weekend cuddle up under a blanket with a nice cup of coffee & movie. I love this plaid shirt on you. I know I bought one earlier this year but can't find it for the life of me. It is probably to warm for me to wear it any more so I will have to wait till next year.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks so great! I especially love the plaid paired with the cardi.
    xo__lauryn
    lovenotesbylauryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. How do you live where it's so cold?! I think I'd spend the entire winter under a heater blanket. lol.

    http://www.kaciesklosetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. It was way too cold this past weekend! I pretty much just stayed underneath my blanket and never left!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so sick of this cold weather!! i love your plaid shirt!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)