The Tiny Heart: Snow Day Outfit

1.26.2015

Snow Day Outfit




Tee-Forever 21 (similar Joe Fresh Striped Tee for $12.99), Vest-Mossimo (similar Madewell Quilted Vest), similar Bow Knit Headband for $3.79, Pants-H&M Kids, Hunter Kids Original Rain Boot

Just when I thought this winter wasn't so bad, we're going to get hit with a major snowstorm/blizzard tonight. They're predicting 2 to 3 feet of snow! Holy snowstorm! Luckily I went to the grocery store on Saturday so I didn't have to fight anyone for bread/milk/eggs. This should mean no work on Tuesday and maybe Wednesday too (fingers crossed!).

When it snows, I always seem to reach for this tweed vest which is my version of the infamous herringbone vest. It's a warm layering piece and also has a faux fur hood that can be zipped on/off. I last wore it with a green sweater and plaid scarf during the holidays. 



Linking up with Lauren (Mix It Mondays) and Molly
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. love that vest! it's just a little different than the herringbone that everyone wants/has, but totally the same look. this is even better, i like the zippers.
    b

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you! Stay safe out there! Love the vest and I love that headband too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute vest! I love the snow headband, too! Stay warm during the blizzard. Not looking forward to it!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie
    www.theclosetbychristie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you stay warm in the big storm! It looks like it may just lightly get us here in VA, but I'm hoping for a little more. A girl can dream about a day off, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are going to need all the warmth we can get. Good luck tomorrow, our work has already cancelled.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your vest and I have been and will be thinking of you! As I said on Instagram, I hope you stay warm and safe! I can't imagine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the snowy day looks! Hope you guys are staying warm and cozy during your massive storm!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Luckily the snowstorm wasn't as bad as they predicted! You look super cute as usual!
    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)