The Tiny Heart: Quilted Vest + Plaid

1.07.2015

Quilted Vest + Plaid



Shirt-American Eagle (similar Old Navy Plaid Shirt), Vest-Old Navy Girls (similar Jones New York Quilted Vest), Old Navy Rockstar Jeans, Bag-Forever Tiff Couture (similar Forever 21 Quilted Bag for $24.90), Boots-Target Girls (similar Tan Under Cover Booties)

Random Wednesday Thoughts:

  • The weather was crazy warm on Sunday, with temps around 60! I was actually able to get away with wearing just this, no jacket needed. But sadly today it's supposed to snow and it's going to be freezing the next couple of days. 
  • There has been a lot of repeats on TV lately, but I am loving the new Bravo show, Girlfriend's Guide to Divorce. It kinda reminds me of Sex and The City, but all the women are divorced instead of single. And it's very funny. 
  • With the new year, I figured now is a good time to start organizing. I admit I just put away my sandals (yes, about 3 months late). I also organized my nail polishes, and I'm listing more stuff from my closet on Poshmark.
Linking up with Shanna and Lindsey

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. I meant to watch that show...I'll have to check it out! You look so cute in this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute outfit, though it is supposed to be brutally cold today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya for some warmer weather. We are supposed to get some warm weather this weekend. So can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd kill for your 60 degrees right now! It's 10 below here today! Cute outfit, love the plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look super cute with your hair like this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This vest is one of my favorites! I love it and it goes with everything! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The TV on repeat has been so good for me because I have basically missed out on all of the fall TV because I was so busy. Also, I totally know what you mean by the weather being crazy, a high of 20 is now considered warming up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute look! I've been loving plaid. :)


    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that show! My husband was even watching it when I had it on the other day. That is a perfect warmer weather outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect casual outfit, Sharon! Plaid + puffer vest is always a great combo. =)

    http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will have to check this show out. Stay warm!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see you for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this look, Sharon! The plaid flannel and quilted vest look great together!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    www.theclosetbychristie.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)