The Tiny Heart: Look What I Got: Camel Cape Sweater

1.15.2015

Look What I Got: Camel Cape Sweater




Cable Knit Cape Sweater-c/o Sheinside, Tee-Old Navy, Snood-Asos (similar Mango Faux Fur Snood), Leggings-Target (similar Forever 21 Leggings for $3.90), Boots-Nordstrom (similar Steve Madden Intyce Boots)

I really love this camel cape sweater since it has snaps in the front which means it can be worn two different ways. I wore it on the blog before with the snaps undone for an open cardigan sweater look. Today I wanted to show how it looks as a cape. I was slow to get on this trend, but after trying it, I realize that cape sweaters are super cozy and warm! Best of all, this one is on sale for just $19.99.
  


 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart


2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

16 comments:

  1. Your cape sweater is fab! I love this layered look!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with this cape! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cables on the cape. Super cute and warm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that it can be worn 2 ways. What a great cape/cardigan!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see you for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is really cute as cape! It looks very warm and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh I love this! I never really know how to wear a cape and this is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute cape! Nice and cozy. Thanks for hosting the link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This whole outfit is super chic!! The cape, the colors, the fur! Love it!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really beautiful outfit! I don't think I could ever wear real fur though! Not after seeing what they do to those poor animals!

    ♡Tallia
    Trending In Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm jealous of your layered look! I love that snood!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE this cape sweater!! How is the quality from SheInside? I've thought about ordering stuff from them but never have. Thanks for hosting the link up!

    xo,
    Katie
    iamkatgolden.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)