The Tiny Heart: Look What I Got: Cable Knit Sweater

1.29.2015

Look What I Got: Cable Knit Sweater




Old Navy Cable Knit Sweater, Tassel Necklace-eBay (similar BaubleBar Iced Lariat Pendant), Leggings-Target (similar Forever 21 Leggings for $3.90), Boots-Nordstrom (similar Steve Madden Intyce Boots)

Now is the best time to get winter clothes on major sale! I hit up Old Navy, which always has a great clearance rack. But when I was there, almost the entire store was on sale. I snagged this cable knit sweater for just $12, originally $49.99! (you can purchase it online for $15). I like the tunic length since it can be paired with comfy leggings...pretty much my winter uniform.
  

 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart


2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

15 comments:

  1. I just love that necklace! It's so easy to style. It was one of my best sellers in my online boutique. xo

    Crissy
    http://www.somevelvetmorningblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great find! I am talking about my favorite pair of Old Navy jeans on the blog today. I love Old Nay you can find some great deals there.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see you for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the length of it. And the color is fun, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it is the best time to get sales!! And Super Cash for Old Navy started today too, I think I might have to make a stop in there, this is a cute sweater!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sweater, great colors! :)

    www.stylelounge.me

    ReplyDelete
  6. The necklace looks great with that sweater-- great buy on the sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally!!! This sweater looks great on you--I love the color! It looks great with the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This giant sweater looks so warm!! It's been so cold and I feel like I've been wearing a million layers lately!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sweater is co cozy and comfortable!

    Alena & http://garmentsspeech.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is the best time for sales! I love the tunic length, so comfy and casual with cozy leggings.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  11. My winter uniform too - love it!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy to be back here Sharon - and I am loving that cable knit sweater of yours. The color is my fave & that necklace added flair to it!!!

    Best!
    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)