The Tiny Heart: Grey Sweater + Leopard Scarf

1.08.2015

Grey Sweater + Leopard Scarf




Mossimo Grey V Neck Sweater, Scarf-Amazon (similar David & Young Leopard Scarf for $12.95), Pants-H&M Kids, Boots-Nordstrom (similar Steve Madden Intyce Boots)

Since I sadly lost my grey sweater, I needed to replace it. My original one was Mossimo from Target. The Mossimo grey sweater I'm wearing here isn't exactly the same, but pretty similar. I snagged it on Target's website for just $9.99 and free shipping, thanks to a promotion right before the holidays. I paired it with my leopard scarf and matching cognac riding boots. 
  

 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart


2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

16 comments:

  1. Looks so comfy and perfect for a day like today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice scarf
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/01/mini-structured-pleats-with-choies.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to start rocking some scarves! Love this look - great boots!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need a leopard scarf stat. I love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bummer about losing your sweater but your replacement looks great.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see you for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great go-to look! I love the mix of brown, black and gray!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love a simple grey sweater. It's cute paired with the leopard. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the gray sweater with the leopard scarf!
    xo, Scarlett
    The Trendy Chick

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you got to replace your grey sweater for an inexpensive one! This is a great combo with the leopard!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Grey and leopard are perfect together! Classic look! Morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hate when I lose pieces of clothing! I love this gray sweater and that was a great deal!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute simple outfit!! I hate when you lose a piece of clothing and then you try to replace it and can never find something that matches up! I hope this sweater does! It looks really cute!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  13. Saw this on Insta.. love the simplicity, simple line and the color combination. Leopard print scarf is surely an investment!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)