The Tiny Heart: Emerald Green + Black Faux Fur Vest

1.12.2015

Emerald Green + Black Faux Fur Vest




Sweater-Forever 21 (similar Ralph Lauren Sweater), Vest-c/o Sammydress (sold out, similar H&M Faux Fur Vest), Old Navy Rockstar Jeans, Necklace-Local boutique (original House of Harlow 1960 Station Leather Necklace), Boots-Nordstrom (similar Steve Madden Intyce Boots)

The past few days have been around 22 degrees. When it's this cold, I don't want to leave the house! But thanks to the dogs, I had to venture outside to take them on walks. Otherwise, I've been on the couch under a blanket, drinking hot chocolate.

Freezing temps required some faux fur. I paired this black faux fur vest with an emerald green sweater. I've previously worn it with a navy blouse and over the knee boots:



Linking up with Lauren (Mix It Mondays) and Molly
Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. nice fur
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-best-winter-jacket-from-choies.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your vest looks so cozy! Love it with the green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this look. Emerald is a great color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty color! A friend of mine was just saying she wanted to wear more emerald green this year - it's a really nice color! I love your vest too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you styled the fur vest with your green sweater!

    xoxo
    Oby Grace
    http://ispyoby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you in green! It's your perfect color, I think. And yes....22 degrees is so cold. I hate to say it...but I"m kinda ready for spring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emerald green looks really good on you. I love your faux fur vest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Navy look, though the Emerald looks great on you too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Green is such a beautiful color on you! You look stunning! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sharon, you look so great in emerald!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Green looks great on you with your hair color!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty, Sharon! You look so beautiful in green! I love how you chose that sweater to style with the faux fur vest and amazing necklace!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    www.theclosetbychristie.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your green shirt with that vest
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful color on you!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's been so cold that I want to hole in my apartment and never leave! The cold hits my face when I go outside in the morning and I wish I could turn back around! Anyway, you look so chic with this black furry vest! And warm!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's been so cold that I wear my fur vest inside the house. Love how you styled it

    happymedley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)