The Tiny Heart: Cozy Winter Outfit

1.27.2015

Cozy Winter Outfit

American Eagle Fair Isle Sweater//Old Navy Rockstar Jeans//Forever 21 Pom Pom Beanie//Lemon Country Marled Socks//UnionJack Boots Dr Martens 1460

While I am dreaming about spring and warmer days, we still have quite a bit of winter left. At this point in the season, I start to get sick of my winter clothes and need some fresh inspiration. Nothing cures those winter blues quite like a new outfit! For something warm and cozy, I picked this fair isle crew sweater from American Eagle paired with distressed denim. To keep your feet toasty warm, a pair of knit socks and Dr Martens from Union Jack Boots will do the trick. I finished the look with an adorable Forever 21 pom pom beanie. 
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. You know, I don't have a fair isle sweater and I really want one! I think I need to look for that one! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all get sick of winter this time of year

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sweater! This outfit is so cute and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been living in jeans and sweaters - it would definitely be nice to mix things up a bit. The fair isle is so cute!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sweater! I still don't own a fair isle sweater and I need one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit, love it! :)

    www.stylelounge.me

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful rich color! Red suits you beautifully
    Angele

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)