The Tiny Heart: Bows + Plaid

1.14.2015

Bows + Plaid




Cardigan-JCrew via Poshmark, Tee-Old Navy, Scarf-Scarves.net (similar Gap Cozy Plaid Scarf), Old Navy Rockstar Jeans, Boots-Bakers (similar Charlotte Russe Slouchy Flat Boots)

Random Wednesday Thoughts:
  • I don't wear these grey boots often enough! Since I can't wear them in the snow/rain, it's sometimes hard to find a winter day to put them on. But I'm trying to change that and wear them more.
  • Of course I'm watching The Bachelor. I know it's super early, but I'm already picking Kelsey (the widowed guidance counselor) as my favorite. 
  • Happiness is a new 2015 planner. My zebra print, monogrammed one from May Designs is so cute!
Linking up with Shanna and Lindsey

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. The boots and the scarf need to find their way into my closet. ;) I like Kelsey too since she seems down to earth, though the connection with Britt seems strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun mix of patterns. I love the Bachelor, too. I'm not sure who my favorite is, yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you try to water proof your boot. To be able to wear them more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this pattern mixing! And I've been thinking about getting one of those planners too! They're so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the plaid and bows Sharon! Really cute pairing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE LOVE this print mixing! And the bow cardigan is too adorable! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those boots are adorable! Glad you were able to use them.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the sweater you got from Poshmark! It's such an addiction! I really need to sell some more stuff before I buy more...haha.
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite
    Candle Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)