The Tiny Heart: Blanket Scarf Outfit

1.01.2015

Blanket Scarf Outfit




Tee-Gap (similar Gap Stripe Tee), Scarf-Aliexpress.com (similar Lola Accessory Boutique Plaid Blanket Scarf), Old Navy Rockstar Jeans, Bag-Forever Tiff Couture (similar Ivanka Trump Crossbody Bag), Boots-Nordstorm (similar Steve Madden Intyce Boots)

I finally joined the rest of the blog world and got myself a blanket scarf. I ordered it from a seller on Aliexpress for just $10 with free shipping! They have tons of items that I've seen on other sites, but at wholesale prices. It shipped from China, so I was expecting it to take forever to get here. But it only took 16 days total which wasn't too bad. I didn't realize just how huge the scarf was till I got it, but it's nice because of the different ways it can be tied. I paired my scarf with a striped tee for some pattern mixing. I love the scarf so much that I think I need to order another one!
  
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. I have yet to get on the blanket scarf trend. Awesome find on the scarf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit. Your hair looks so cute too! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one but it is not the same plaid color. They are so long which I love so I can wrap it. You got one for a steal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this scarf! I have one as well and it's actually featured in today's post!

    Zhenya
    http://beingzhenya.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great deal on this scarf! You are definitely going to wear this one over and over again. =)

    http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

    I hope you are having a great 2015 so far!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your scarf and boots! What a cute, comfy look, Sharon!

    By the way, I just updated my blog with a new post. I’d love for you to swing by: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not bad at all! Love the subtle pattern mixing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello gorgeous!!! Wishing you all the best this 2015 – Happy New Year!!

    Rebecca
    http://www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the blanket scarf! I still haven't added one to my closet yet!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness... I need to order that scarf!!! It makes your outfit become alive!!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute look, Sharon! I love the scarf and how you have it tied!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    www.theclosetbychristie.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this look - so cozy and perfect for winter!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope your new year is going fantastic!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)