The Tiny Heart: Paula Dorf Aztec City Eyeshadow Palette Review

12.05.2014

Paula Dorf Aztec City Eyeshadow Palette Review

I received the Paula Dorf Aztec City Eyeshadow Palette for review (retail $36.00). It contains five eyeshadows, a white shade, a light blue shade, a sparkly light purple, a nude, and a dark brown. It also comes with a double-ended brush. I was sent the Paula Dorf Lash Color in Teal, as well. It is a smudge proof mascara that also is water-resistant.



I used the middle shade (sparkly purple) and applied it to my entire lid. I then applied the nude shade (second from right) to the corner of my eyes. Last, I applied the brown shade (last on right) in the outer V.





These nude shades create a nice, natural eye look that works well for daytime. Purchase the Aztec City Eye Palette and receive a Teal Lash Color for free with code TEAL!

Please Note: This post is sponsored by BrandBacker, but the opinions expressed are solely mine.


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Love the tutorial! Such a great palette can't wait to try it out!

    x. Sabrina | Simply Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great pallet. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a beautiful palette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the colors are pretty!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice makeup and skillful application. I wish I could do it as well as you.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)