The Tiny Heart: Mix It Mondays: Oversized Sweater

12.08.2014

Mix It Mondays: Oversized Sweater




Rosewe Oversized Sweater-c/o, Scarf-Scarves.net (similar Gap Cozy Plaid Scarf), Old Navy Rockstar Jeans, Hunter Kids Original Rainboot

On Saturday it rained the entire day. Although it was a perfect time to be lazy on the couch, I ventured out in the pouring rain to Target to pick up a gingerbread house kit. I figured I'd better buy one now before the stores get really crazy with holiday shoppers. Here's our mini gingerbread village: 


Needless to say, I will not be quitting my day job to do baking/decorating. How does it look so perfect on the box?!

The rain called for a cozy, warm sweater to lounge around it. I paired it this time with my plaid scarf and Hunter boots. I last wore this oversized sweater with a grey infinity scarf and leggings.


Linking up with Lauren (Mix It Mondays) and Molly
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. LOVE that sweater! it looks so cozy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweater. Looks so cozy and perfect for snuggly days on the couch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love a good oversized sweater! that gingerbread house is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your beautiful sweater, the length is my favourite! :)
    /Madison
    Eco-Style Watch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw good for you for being productive! I would've loved to just stay lazy and cozy! This sweater is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sweater looks so cozy! Love it with your scarf!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cozy! I want a sweater like that! Just add a cup of hot chocolate, and I'm all set!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sweater looks so cozy and warm! How awesome that it has pockets!!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sweater looks so comfy - love the pockets! I can't decorate gingerbread houses either.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great sweater Sharon! I tried putting one together last year. I made it through it, but it's a lot harder than what it seems. hahaha
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Big thumbs up to the sweater & scarf!!!!
    Hugs Adele xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. your gingerbread house are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oversized sweaters are all I want to wear during the winter!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love oversized sweaters!!!! that one is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i feel like we havent chatted in forever!!!! miss you lady!! love that scarf!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)