The Tiny Heart: Mix It Mondays: Navy Quilted Vest

12.01.2014

Mix It Mondays: Navy Quilted Vest




Old Navy Girls Quilted Vest (sold out, similar St. John's Bay Quilted Vest for $39.99), Mossimo V Neck Sweater, Necklace-c/o Everyday Icing, Old Navy Rockstar Jeans, Boots-Nordstorm (similar Steve Madden Intyce Boots), Bag-Forever Tiff Couture (similar Mossimo Quilted Mini Bag)

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving! I was stuffed after the feast my mom prepared (turkey, pot roast, sweet potato pudding, noodle pudding, two kinds of stuffing, potato kugel, cranberry sauce) and four kinds of pie, cake, brownies, and fruit for dessert. I did not do any Black Friday shopping. The crowds, the fight for parking spaces, and the traffic is just not worth it to me. Cyber Monday today is more my kind of shopping! 

I'm remixing my navy quilted vest today with a grey sweater, thanks to seeing this outfit pin on Pinterest. I previously wore it with my plaid scarf.



Linking up with Lauren (Mix It Mondays) and Molly

Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Crazy! We are twins! I just posted my navy vest look today too! You look great girl!

    x. Sabrina | Simply Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this look both ways. I really need to get to Old Navy since they have a vest just like that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute vest! I love vests, they are the perfect way to add a layer of warmth in the winter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love your style. And happy December :)
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am all about Cyber Monday, too! I love your vest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I really love the navy vest! Happy Cyber Monday shopping! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit - especially those boots! They are super chic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving this vest!! I definitely need one like it. So glad you had a great Thanksgiving!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute look! I'm glad you had a nice Thanksgiving!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can I come to you mom's for Thanksgiving?! Or at least the day after to eat leftovers?! lol. Sounds like you had a nice Thanksgiving! Your outfit is so cute!

    http://www.kaciesklosetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)