The Tiny Heart: Look What I Got: Fleece Lined Leggings

12.04.2014

Look What I Got: Fleece Lined Leggings




JCrew Factory Jeweled Necklace Tee (no longer available), Cardigan-Mossimo (similar Charlotte Russe Short Sleeve Sweater, Leggings-Amazing Savings (similar Charlotte Russe Fleece Leggings for $6), Boots-Nordstrom (similar Steve Madden Intyce Boots)

When I went to my parents' house for Thanksgiving, my mom had a little gift for me...these navy leggings. They're fleece lined, which I love for keeping my legs warm in the winter. She got them at Amazing Savings (a store local to NJ/NY), which sells things like toys, household items, and holiday decor. Probably not a place you'd expect to find leggings, but they were only $4.99! 


  

 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart


2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

16 comments:

  1. Fleece lined leggings are a must for the winter! I wear mine all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my fleece lined leggings. They really keep you warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fleece lined leggings are the best! And I have that top also - love how you styled it - thanks for the inspiration!
    Carylee | more pieces of me
    Enter the $650 EXPRESS Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a sucker for fleece lined leggings I have quite a few of my own!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great deal! I have a pair of fleece lined leggings that I use whenever we go up to the mountains in the winter - they really do keep you warm.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see you for TBT Fashion link up & enter for a blanket scarf and an amazing mascara giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fleece lined leggings sound amazing. I think I need something like that in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love fleece lined anything these days, and what a great deal your mom got on them!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fleece lined leggings??? Awesome!!! Love the cardigan too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was so nice of your mom to gift those legging to you. I have a few fleece lined legging and tights.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just wore fleece lined tights today...so cozy! You look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a pair of fleece-lined leggings and they're the best! They keep me so warm in the winter!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  12. great outfit loving the color combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving the colour palette in this look Sharon.
    Hugs Adele xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I need fleece leggings like now....it is so cold...:-) Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)