The Tiny Heart: Holiday Outfit

12.24.2014

Holiday Outfit




Sweater-Forever 21(similar The Limited Sweater), Vest-Mossimo (similar Charter Club Houndstooth Vest), Scarf-Forever 21 (similar Polo Ralph Lauren Plaid Scarf), Old Navy Rockstar Jeans, Boots-Nordstrom (similar Steve Madden Intyce Boots), Bracelet-Sassy Steals (original Stella & Dot Renegade Cluster Bracelet)

If you still need to figure out what to wear tomorrow, here's a little inspiration. I paired a green sweater with my tweed vest and a plaid scarf for something that's festive without being too over the top. I'll be spending the holiday with my hubby's family. Luckily we just have to go down the block...no sitting in traffic or an airport for me! I'm taking a break from the blog for the rest of the week so I'll be back with a new post on Monday.


Merry Christmas!

Linking up with Shanna and Lindsey
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. You look lovely! With nice holidays colors. Merry Christmas, buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look festive and cozy! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have totally inspired me, I wasn't quite sure what to wear tomorrow quite yet, but I love this idea! Happy Hanukkah again and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute vest! love that color of green too, it looks great on you!
    xo, Scarlett
    The Trendy Chick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute look! I love your scarf
    Merry Xmas
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sharon, I absolutely love this outfit girl! Looks so good! Merry Christmas to you and your family!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you had an amazing holiday Sharon! I love the vest and scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the blanket scarf. Lucky you, to only have to go down the block. Hope it was a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I definitely went casual on Christmas while opening presents too! Hope you had a great holiday!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great scarf!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)