The Tiny Heart: Faux Fur Snood

12.11.2014

Faux Fur Snood




Sweater-Forever 21 (similar H&M Cable Knit Sweater), Snood-Asos (similar River Island Faux Fur Snood), Pants-H&M Kids, Boots-Chinese Laundry (similar Chinese Laundry South Bay Boots), Bag-Botkier

I originally wanted to wear this outfit with a grey sweater. But when I opened up my dresser, it was nowhere to be found. I wound up tearing apart my bedroom looking for the sweater since it was driving me absolutely nuts that I couldn't find it. I still haven't found the sweater, so I had to settle for a cream cable knit sweater instead. I paired it with my faux fur snood which is a must on freezing cold days! It's the next best thing to cuddling with a dog. 

  

 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart


2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

19 comments:

  1. I don't have one of these, but I want one. Maybe I'll add it to my Xmas list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when that happens, hope your sweater turns up soon. This snood looks so soft & cuddly - a must for cold winters.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see you for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon, are you sure you have your terminology right? I don't want to be a pedant, but I always thought a snood was a hood/hairnet women wore in the Forties. The item you're wearing is usually called a "stole". You can look this up on Wikipedia and see what words mean what. Either way, what you're wearing is cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay. Hope my comment didn't upset you.

      Delete
  4. Nothing is worse than not being able to find something! But I think the cream sweater is just as beautiful and the fur snood looks so warm and cozy!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you find your grey sweater soon! But I love the scarf with the cream colored one! I just wore my fur scarf with a cream colored sweater and grey jeans...we're almost twins :) I'll have to pair my outfit with black jeans next time.

    http://www.kaciesklosetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ADORE THIS!! I need it. okay i might just buy this right now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate when that happens! But if it's any consolation, I think this outfit turned out just dandy! Love the snood!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, and perfect way to spice up an outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! Obsessed with anything faux fur - it's the perfect touch with this outfit!
    Carylee | morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The fur looks super adorable on you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like this very cozy snood with the cream sweater. Brings out the warm browns in it.

    -AJ

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love it with that sweater!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this faux fur snood! It's so chic! I just got a purple one that's really soft and warm!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the fur snood! It looks so cozy! I love wearing fur in the winter.
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  15. that faux fur snood..LLOOOVEE!!

    XO meghan
    citrus fashion

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)