The Tiny Heart: Evian Facial Spray

12.23.2014

Evian Facial Spray


I received a bottle of Evian Facial Spray for review (15 oz bottle, retails for $12.00). I was a bit skeptical about it, since it's basically Evian water in a can. But now that I tried it for myself, I can see what the hype is about! I used it prior to applying moisturizer as part of my usual routine. The spray comes out in a very fine mist and it was actually very refreshing. In the winter my skin gets very dry and this is great for re-hydrating. I'm thinking the spray would also feel wonderful on a hot summer day to instantly cool off. It can also be sprayed over makeup to give it a more natural look (just hold spray further away from your face). Or it can also be used to refresh makeup throughout the day. 

Please Note: I received a complimentary Evian Facial Spray for review from BrandBacker. However, the opinions expressed are solely mine.
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. all i can think is: evian, why don't you go drink a bottle of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been so curious about this, but it sounds great!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy these types of sprays. I haven't tried this one, but it sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely have to check this out. I have heard of it, but like you, I thought it was simply water in a spray bottle. Thanks for the review. Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wondering about trying this for over a year now. Maybe I'll have to grab some now :)

    xx,

    La Joie de Vivre

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried it, but it didn't really benefit me all that much. It's probably because my skin is on the oily side. It's good that the product works for you!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sharon!! I have been eyeing this product for a while now!! So happy to hear it works and feels great! I will definitely be looking into this for myself! Thank you for sharing! :) Have a great weekend, happy holidays and talk soon! XOXO

    Lisa,xo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)