The Tiny Heart: Eating Pants

12.17.2014

Eating Pants




Cardigan-Target Girls (similar White House Black Market Leopard Cardigan), Tee-Gap (similar JCrew Striped Tee), Necklace-Forever 21 (similar Forever 21 Filigree Heart Pendant for $4.80), similar H&M Leggings for $9.95, Boots-Nordstorm (similar Steve Madden Intyce Boots)


We're at that point in the year where leggings are a must. Last week the hospital served it's employee holiday lunch where I stuffed myself with cheesecake pops and mini eclairs. This was followed by a 4 course work dinner (unrelated to the holidays) with filet mignon. This week we have our office holiday dinner. It's nothing but a lot of eating from here until the New Year. Hence the leggings aka eating pants!


Linking up with Shanna and Lindsey
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. I wear leggings just about every day too but i am absolutely IN LOVE with this leopard cardi..so cute!!

    XO meghan
    citrus fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to bring out my fleece lined leggings for Thanksgiving. It is certain time to bust them out again since it is like a holiday eating fest this week at work. Gotta love the stretch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, you are so right. Leggings are the perfect pants right now! I love your cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leggings are a must this time of year

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha i wear my leggings like every other day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this cardigan! So fun paired with the striped tee and boots! Looking adorable! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmmm you're making me hungry! Love the mix of stripes and leopard!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am with you on the eating pants...and loose shirts, too! Love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking super cute and cozy!! Yes, leggings are a must!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)