The Tiny Heart: Christmas Recap

12.29.2014

Christmas Recap




Shirt-Aeropostale Boys (similar Old Navy Buffalo Plaid Shirt), Scarf-Scarves.net (similar Charlotte Russe Knit Infinity Scarf on sale for $5.49!), Old Navy Rockstar Jeans, Booties-Target (similar ModCloth Booties)

I wore my buffalo plaid shirt (yes, again!) with a knit scarf and booties for Christmas. The day was unseasonably warm for the holiday, with temps in the low 50s! Normally I'm all bundled up. We started the day off with cinnamon rolls for breakfast, as we do every year.



After dinner, we watched Guardians of the Galaxy. If you haven't seen it yet, it was really funny and cute. I'm excited that they already have a sequel in the works. During the movie, we gorged ourselves on Chocolate Peppermint Fudge that I made. It was super easy to make with just semi sweet chocolate chips, a can of condensed milk, and crushed peppermint candies. 



Linking up with Lauren and Molly
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Love cinnamon rolls! It was really warm this year, I think Thanksgiving was much colder. Glad you had a very merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good Christmas! Love your buffalo check, and that fudge looks divine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had such a great holiday! I love the buffalo check and scarf! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and comfy look. Yes, the weather has been unusually warm this week but is about to turn cold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like fun! And I love your plaid shirt...I might need one for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing in buffalo plaid :) I am so glad you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute outfit! Your fudge sounds delicious too, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you had a wonderful holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You looked great Sharon! Those cinnamon rolls and fudge look so good.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super chic and simple! I love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this! You're like an adorable lumberjane! Those cinnamon rolls are making me hungry! :)
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that low 50s is warm for you and for us Californians is consider cold. We have been having some chiller weather which I am loving with low 40s in the early morning. I am finally able to wear my sweaters. Sounds like you and a nice and relaxing Christmas.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I'm glad to know you liked that movie! My husband has been wanting to see it and I've sorta been putting it off. I didn't know it was funny, maybe we'll rent it this weekend! Love your buffalo shirt, you look so cute! Happy New Year!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  14. You've had such a fashionable year. Here's to 2015!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. i just tore my closet up looking for my shirt like this. can't find it, so that means SHOPPING TRIP! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds like a great day! I love the buffalo plaid!!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)