The Tiny Heart: Chanukkah Outfit

12.18.2014

Chanukkah Outfit





Cardigan-American Eagle (similar Merona Boyfriend Cardigan), Tee-Gap (similar a.n.a Striped Tee), Scarf-Amazon (similar Echo Leopard Scarf), Old Navy Rockstar Jeans, Boots-Nordstorm (similar Steve Madden Intyce Boots), Kelly Wynne Mingle Mingle Mini Bag

It's now Chanukkah! I lit my electric menorah (I don't trust candles around the dogs!) and I'll be cooking yummy potato latkes. In honor of the holiday, I wanted to wear something blue. I paired a navy boyfriend cardigan with a striped grey tee and leopard scarf. Happy Chanukkah to those that celebrate!
  

 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart


2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

22 comments:

  1. Love the combination of the boots and that scarf. Happy Chanukkah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Chanukkah! I am wearing something very similar today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Chanukkah! You look so cute. I love that cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't you cute! Happy Chanukkah! (I'm always surprised at the different ways people spell that word.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great way to incorporate the holiday colors to your outfit! Happy Chanukkah!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see you for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Hanukkah! You look super cute, love the scarf!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Chanukkah! You look very cute and cozy :-)

    NCsquared Life

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always looking cute, Sharon! Happy Hanukkah, enjoy your holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look! Happy Chanukkah! That bag is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Chanukkah girl! rocking the leopard again and that KW bag..love it!

    XO Meghan
    citrus fashion

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty! I like the scarf.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Chanukkah! I hope you are having a fun holiday season! I love your sparkly bag!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love this outfit Sharon! the shades of blue with brown are gorgeous.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know you've worn this bag on your blog before, but I just love it!! It's so pretty!
    Happy Hanukkah!!!!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mmm, I do love some Latkes! Hope you enjoy the holiday. Loving the stripes and leopard mix!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely look. Happy Chanukkah!
    I do love latkes! Delicious!
    xo,
    nancy

    http://www.adoretoadorn.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)