The Tiny Heart: Casual New Year's Eve Outfit

12.31.2014

Casual New Year's Eve Outfit




Mossimo Open Cardigan (on sale for $16!), Tank-Express (similar Jones New York Sequin Tank), Old  Navy Rockstar Jeans, Pumps-c/o Andres Machado, Clutch-Target (similar Style & Co Clutch)

Tonight we're going bowling since we wanted to do something fun that wasn't crazy expensive. Normally we stay in and feast on appetizers, but figured we'd try something different this year. But if I was doing something a little fancier for NYE, I'd wear this. I paired a black sequin tank (sparkle is a must!) with an open cardigan with jeans and wine colored pumps. Since I'll be trading in the pumps, for bowling shoes, I'll be wearing something more casual. I hope I can actually stay up to watch the ball drop after getting up early this morning for work!

What are your NYE plans? 

Linking up with Shanna and Lindsey

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Have a fun night! Bowling sounds fun. We will be staying in and eating apps and drinking champagne. Probably while the little ones watch Frozen. Ha. I hope I can stay up until midnight, too, but I am not counting on it! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun bowling tonight. I'm just staying in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute ... sequins and sparkles are always great for NYE.

    Happy New Year!!
    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice.. happy 2015
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a super fun evening, I love bowling! We're having dinner with my in-laws and belatedly celebrating Christmas because everyone was sick last week. Maybe we'll make it to midnight, but I'm not counting on it, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sequins are the best look for NYE and you're adorable in these. I'm staying in and watching movies tonight. Hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We keep going back and forth about whether to go out or not, but we will probably not go anywhere. I love the sparkles in your outfit! Happy New Year Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am not feeling it so I am stating in this year. Love the sparkle on the top and the pop of red! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sequins and sparkle are a definite must for NYE! Hope you have a nice evening!
    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the perfect NYE outfit if you ask me! I usually wear jeans with a touch of sequin for New Years :) This year, I'm wearing my pj's though :) Have fun bowling!

    http://www.kaciesklosetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)