The Tiny Heart: Camel Cardigan + Plaid

12.03.2014

Camel Cardigan + Plaid




Cardigan-American Eagle (similar Joe Fresh Classic Cardigan), Shirt-A&F (similar Gap Factory Plaid Shirt), Necklace-Forever 21 (similar Forever 21 Heart Pendant for $4.80), Old Navy Rockstar Jeans, Booties-Target Girls (similar Tan Under Cover Booties), Bracelet-c/o Estarer (similar Z Designs Metallic Spike Stretch Bracelet)

Random Thoughts

1. I am very happy we made it to December without it snowing just yet. Hoping this means we won't have a horrible winter like the one last year!

2. I'm totally intrigued by the TLC show, 90 Day Fiance. It's about people who are relationships with someone from another country. They bring them to the US on a K-1 Visa and only have 90 days to get married (or go back to their country). Watch one episode and you will be hooked! 

3. I really want to get a camel coat for the winter (partially because my black coat gets covered in dog hair!). If you have suggestions on where to get one on the cheap, let me know!

Linking up with Shanna and Lindsey
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. nice outfit
    my new post here
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stylish and classy look! I love it! You have amazing sense of style! Adorable post and lovely photos!
    Have a nice day!
    xx cvetybaby.com
    Bloglovin
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin the contrast of the cardi with the blouse!
    btw, I am having a giveaway on the blog.
    Come check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of that show, but I am intrigued now, too! I love this outfit, those jeans are great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never even heard of that show...but it does sound like something I'd get hooked on. Let me know if you find a good coat...I'm actually looking for a nice black one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've heard of that show and want to watch even more now!! and love the plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that cardigan, I think it's a good choice to pair with this plaid top (which I equally love!)

    By the way, I just updated my blog with a new post. I’d love for you to swing by: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you guys don't have a bad winter this year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute outfit love the plaid shirt!
    Saw you on the Pleated Poppy.
    http://shannonolson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the color camel with everything :) It looks especially cute here with the plaid!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a similar cardigan and will definitely have to try to layer it with flannel like you did here! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I only buy vintage coats lately- I love them and have found fabulous ones for so much less than a new one...it's a search process though.

    Marie @ In Our Happy Place

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have you found a coat yet? I heard F21 has some good ones at great prices!

    -AJ

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)