The Tiny Heart: Buffalo Plaid + Stripes

12.15.2014

Buffalo Plaid + Stripes




Cardigan-Sugar Love Boutique (similar Splendid Laguna Stripe Cardi Wrap), Shirt-Aeropostale Boys (similar Old Navy Buffalo Plaid Shirt), Pants-H&M Kids, Bag-Botkier, Boots-Naturalizer (similar

This buffalo plaid shirt has turned out to be one of my most versatile pieces. I've worn it with a bow print cardigan and a camel cape sweater. Today I'm pairing it with a striped open cardigan. The plaid just mixes so well with other prints/patterns! I've also worn it a ton more than you've even seen on the blog. Definitely my favorite purchase this season. If you're looking to add another plaid shirt to your wardrobe, you can't go wrong with buffalo plaid. 


Linking up with Lauren (Fizz and Frosting) and Molly
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. i need a buffalo plaid! love this and never would have thought to pair it with stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a pretty cool mix of prints. It stands out really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the plaid and stripes together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you can mix and match it. I am actually wearing a Navy plaid top today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you mixed the buff check with the stripes--too cute :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving the buffalo plaid and stripes together!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree that the buffalo plaid is so versatile. I wear mine all of the time and love mixing it with stripes too. Love your look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your striped waterfall cardi Sharon.
    Hugs Adele xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Plaid and stripes are made for each other! I have a similar plaid top that I though was black and red but it's blue and red. lol. Now I need a black and red one. Like you said, it's so versatile!

    http://www.kaciesklosetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love this pairing of plaid and black and white stripes! :) i'm inspired to recreate this look!

    Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your cardigan :)
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. the buffalo check and stripe combo is DIVINE! such a great pattern mix girl :)

    XO meghan
    citrus fashion

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)