The Tiny Heart: Sweater Weather

11.05.2014

Sweater Weather





Oversized Sweater-c/o Rosewe, Scarf-Scarves.net (similar Merona Knit Infinity Scarf for $19.99), Leggings-Target, Boots-Naturalizer (similar Enzo Angolini Boots), Bag-Botkier

It may not be winter just yet, but now that it's getting dark at 5 pm it's definitely a reminder that it's coming. I know some people love the time change, but that extra hour of sleep isn't worth the loss of sunlight to me. I find winter to be so gloomy and depressing! But having a huge cozy sweater helps when it's so chilly out. Lucky for me, it's easy to find oversized sweaters when you're petite. I paired this one from Rosewe with an infinity scarf and leggings. If you need me, I'll be curled up on the couch under a blanket, drinking hot chocolate for the next 3 months.

Linking up with Shanna and Lindsey


Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. Love your cable knit, even better that it has pockets too!
    Hugs xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sweater and that scarf paired together! Great look!
    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the mix of this sweater and scarf, so chic and cute! Looks warm too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for sweater weather! The day getting darker so early really is hard...I agree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay, i need this sweater. absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, the early sunset makes it for even gloomier winters. Loving the sweater and the pockets :)

    Natalia

    ReplyDelete
  7. You sweater look so cozy. I not a fun a winter either.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate how dark it is so early now--makes me wanna go home and go right to bed ha! You look so great tho--loving this cozy sweater :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this whole outfit. I am all about the oversized sweaters in the Winter. The loss of daylight is so depressing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the perfect warm and cozy sweater, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all the grey! It is so perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree...the cold and darkness is making me feel like it is hibernating time...:*(

    ReplyDelete
  13. This outfit looks so cozy!! I basically want to wear just variations of it all winter - big sweaters, big scarves, leggings and boots. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wish I looked this good in an oversized sweater...and I wish I could find some!

    -AJ

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is a great oversized sweater. I so need to find a few of those. But, living in San Diego, no need right now.

    thrifting diva
    www.thriftingdiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. That sweater looks so cozy and I love your boots!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)