The Tiny Heart: Polka Dots + Plaid

11.17.2014

Polka Dots + Plaid





Coat-Gap (similar Delia's Peacoat), Sweater-Lmae Boutique (similar Old Navy Polka Dot Sweater), Scarf-Scarves.net (similar Fraas Plaid Scarf for $18), Old Navy Rockstar Jeans, Hunter Original Kids Rainboot

Well, it seems like winter has come early this year. After it was in the 60s last week, it was in the 40s on the weekend and supposed to be even colder this week. Wah! I'm not ready for the cold weather! But then again, I don't think I'm ever quite prepared for it.

Today I'm remixing my polka dot sweater with a plaid scarf. Last season I wore it with a cargo vest and leopard scarf. The black and white pattern makes it easy to pair with all sorts of patterns.

Linking up with Lauren (Mix Mondays) and Molly

Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. it is a chilly rainy mess here, so this outfit would be perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mix of spots & plaid. I wish my Hunters were as clean as yours Sharon!!!!!
    Hugs xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so cold this weekend and that scarf is perfect to add some warmth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that scarf and it's great with the polka dots too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is the perfect outfit! so warm and cosy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tep, we got winter early, too! At least there are cute and cozy clothes to wear when the weather sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty oversized scarf! I love the color of your coat.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your boots and scarf! The perfect layering look! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ugh winter came early here too. Sigh. I love your look though--the mix of plaid and polka dots is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Polka dots and plaid is a great idea! Why did I never think to pair those two together! Adorable as always!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)