The Tiny Heart: Plaid, Infinity Scarf, & Faux Fur

11.03.2014

Plaid, Infinity Scarf, & Faux Fur




Shirt-A&F (similar Joe Fresh Plaid Shirt), Vest-Zara Girls (similar Choies Faux Fur Vest), Scarf-c/o NoMoreRack.com (only $10!), Old Navy Rockstar Jeans, Boots-Nordstorm (similar Steve Madden Intyce Boots), Bag-Forever Tiff Couture (similar Rebecca Minkoff Bag)

This weekend the weather took quite a turn and it felt like winter! Hello, November. Yesterday it was only 48 degrees and with the howling wind, it felt like it was in the 30s. It was actually so cold out that I needed a wool coat over my outfit. Layering was absolutely necessary so I didn't freeze. (If I didn't need to walk the dogs, I would've hibernated inside all day!). I decided to remix my navy knit infinity scarf by pairing it with a faux fur vest and a plaid shirt. 

I last wore this knit scarf with a grey sweater



Linking up with Lauren (Mix It Mondays) and Molly


Photobucket

26 comments:

  1. What a great casual look! I love the fur vest layered with the plaid scarf.
    Red Reticule

    ReplyDelete
  2. this outfit has everything i love about fall--perfect! give me all the plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look and with how cold it was and a little snow it was needed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore chunky scarves like yours! It looks great layered over the plaid!
    Hugs xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the plaid and the fur vest paired together! Great look!
    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both looks, but I'm quite partial to plaid, so I really dig the top one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That vest is too cute! Love the blue scarf too!
    Stephanie
    http://positivelystephanie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your combining so many of my favorite trends in this outfit!! Loving the fur so much :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a similar look coming up later this week....love it! And yes, the wind was absolutely ridiculous yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm loving your vest!! I definitely need one like yours. It was crazy cold yesterday here too!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  11. November really has started out with a chill! I want to spend my entire day in the hot shower or bath. lol. Luckily, it will be warming up to the 70's here later this week. I love your fabulous layers!

    http://www.kaciesklosetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look adorable!! xxo
    Jamie
    www.candystilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Layering is a must right now! Tank tops will now be worn under everything until March! haha! Love your infinity scarf!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  14. Burr...that's cold. I don't think I would leave the house either at the temp. Always love kelly green with navy - such a pretty combo. You do look very cozy.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that knit infinity scarf! Looks very cozy and warm!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bravo! love the layers. Stay warm!!

    -AJ

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome fall look. I especially love the cross body bag.

    thrifting diva
    www.thriftingdiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such a perfect fall outfit! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)