The Tiny Heart: Pink + Leopard

11.20.2014

Pink + Leopard




Mossimo V Neck Sweater, Vest-Mossimo (similar Mossimo Fur Hooded Vest), Scarf-Amazon (similar Leopard Scarf for $7.60), Pants-H&M Kids, Boots-Nordstrom (similar Steve Madden Intyce Boots)

A few weeks ago Target was having a sale on sweaters, buy one get one 50%. Living in the Northeast, you can really never have too many sweaters for the winter. I figured I might as well stock up now before the next polar vortex hits. This pink v-neck sweater wound up being just $16! I paired it with a leopard scarf and my Mossimo vest which I had purchased last year. (Target has a similar version this season of the tweed vest).


  

 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart


2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

20 comments:

  1. That looks really warm. Love the color of the sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so cute and I love the layering so much! Keep blogging.. I'll be style stalking :)

    xoxo,

    www.fashionerza.com

    I can rock any outfits, come follow my online diary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink and leopard look amazing together! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Pink and leopard, yes please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great price for this sweater. Hope you are staying nice and warm during these crazy snow storms.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    P.S. Hope you will stop by & join TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! And a great deal. I love the pink with the leopard print!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooooh sweater sale! Good job scooping this one up! I love it with the leopard!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So true, and it's always nice to have some bright colors to choose from! Love your vest as well!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! I'm looking for more ideas for a similar vest I got at Old Navy, so I'll have to try it with some pink and leopard too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You definitely can never have too many sweaters!! I own wayyyy too many! Are you coming to the blogger meet up on Saturday? I hope you're coming! :)
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am loving that scarf and the vest. You look so cute in this outfit. Great post

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great buy on that cute sweater! I love it layered with that vest and leopard scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a gorgeously cosy look Sharon!
    Hugs xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Leopard is always a good idea! Love it with the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A dash of leopard for the win...always!! You look so warm and cozy!! Hope things are going well for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm actually really jealous that you are so bundled up! It's still around 75 degrees here. I want to wear a sweater too! haha...
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  17. Leopard and pink- can't go wrong with that combo! Cute look! I've been wearing my faux fur vest during this in-between weather. Can't wait to see you tomorrow! I'll be on the same train. I'll text you when I hop on!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    www.theclosetbychristie.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pretty!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love how you layered this look!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)