The Tiny Heart: Neon Yellow + Black Gingham

11.12.2014

Neon Yellow + Black Gingham




Sweatshirt-Target (similar Free Society Sweatshirt for $12), Shirt-Merona (similar JCrew Factory Gingham Shirt), Pants-H&M Kids, Flats-Gap Kids (similar Sam & Libby Bow Flats)

Random Wednesday Thoughts:

1. A while back when browsing Pinterest, I stumbled upon a pin of my exact neon yellow sweatshirt paired with a polka dot shirt underneath. This came in handy for one of those "I have nothing to wear" days. Since I don't have a polka dot blouse, I swapped it for a black gingham shirt instead. 

2. I'm so bummed that the shows A to Z and Selfie got cancelled! It stinks getting really into a new program and then it's over with after only a couple of episodes. Oh well, more room on the DVR.

3. Apparently the "polar vortex" will be here over the next few days. Temps will only be in the 40s which is cold for this time of year, but that really doesn't seem like a polar vortex to me after last year's negative temps. Are we just using that term any time it gets cold now?!

Linking up with Shanna and Lindsey

Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. nice outfit
    love ur sweater

    new post in
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the texture on your sweater against the gingham shirt. The color combination is on point as well!
    Red Reticule

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is chilly in dallas too!! crazy cold! i love the neon yellow with the black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the detailing in the sweater! Wait, what?! I love those shows, so bummed. Always when you get sucked in do they let them go. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous detail on the front of your knit.
    Hugs xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a pretty look. I've never imagined it but it works nicely. Yes, the cold is coming!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the neon paired with the gingham. Cute. I didn't hear that Selfie had been cancelled. Too bad. I liked that show!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm really not looking forward to this crazy cold weather we're getting tomorrow...especially when I'm in short sleeves today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in love with the design on your sweater! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 40's are nothing! We've got 20's over here! Love this sweater and gingham look together!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wait they cancelled those shows already!? I was just thinking I should start watching them, oops! Love the bright yellow on you, super cute.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Polar Vortex is already here. Our high today is 5--a record low in Colorado! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always pick the shows that get cancelled. My husband teases me about it. I really liked Selfie. I am really into patterned shirts under colorful sweaters/sweatshirts. I love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute layering, I love the bright yellow for the fall!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the bright yellow! Really looks beautiful on you!

    Jenna from Visions of Vogue

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)