The Tiny Heart: Mix It Mondays: Leopard Cardigan

11.10.2014

Mix It Mondays: Leopard Cardigan




Cardigan-Target Girls (similar Alloy Leopard Cardigan for $19.99), Dress-Forever 21 (similar BB Dakota Black Dress), Booties-Target (similar Lux Clothing Booties), Bag-Botkier

Saturday I headed to the mall to pick up some new undies from Victoria's Secret. For some reason, it seems like my underwear is getting lost in the washer/dryer...I swear I lose a pair each week! (Don't even get me started on socks). So I figured I'd get new underwear instead of needing to do laundry every 4 days. To my surprise, the mall was totally packed. It looked like people were already getting a head start on their holiday shopping. Since it's only the beginning of November, I can only imagine what it'll be like after Thanksgiving. No parking, long lines...no thanks! I will now be avoiding the mall at all costs  till probably the end of January. Any shopping I do from here on out will be online! 

Today I'm remixing my leopard print cardigan. I paired it with a LBD (little black dress), tights, and booties. I've also worn it with a striped tee and green skinny jeans

Linking up with Lauren (Mix It Mondays) and Molly
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. I love the patterned cardigan and the color combo!
    Red Reticule

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dress & the cardi looks cute layered over the top!
    Hugs xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am all about online shopping from here till January! Love those boots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look! That cardigan is perfect!
    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  5. The two colors in this outfit work so nicely together. You look great. And it's the same here with malls; already crowded and uncomfortable. I did almost all my holiday shopping from catalogs of museum stores.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute outfit - I love that sweater!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this combo on you! Yes to online shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for cardigan twins!! This is still one of my favorite pieces to wear :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Every year I swear I am going to start shopping early and every year I don't. This year I hope it will be "the year" that I actually get it done! LOL I love your cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE it....and it's so perfect for fall!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute cardigan! I hate going to the mall this time of year! I want to go to Sephora to pick up a new eyeliner, but I don't want to deal with all of the people!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm with you, I want to avoid the mall this year too! I love that cardigan, the large-sized leopard print is so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)