The Tiny Heart: Look What I Got: Old Navy Quilted Vest

11.13.2014

Look What I Got: Old Navy Quilted Vest




Old Navy Girls Quilted Barn Vest, Tee-Old Navy, Scarf-Forever 21 (similar Lord & Taylor Tartan Plaid Scarf), Bag-Forever Tiff Couture (similar Rebecca Minkoff Bag), Bracelet-Sassy Steals (original Stella & Dot Renegade Cluster Bracelet), Old Navy Jeans, Boots-Nordstrom (similar Steve Madden Intyce Boots)

I saw this adorable girls' quilted vest on Old Navy's website. It was  30% off, for just $20. It reminded me of the very popular JCrew vests, but at a fraction of the price. It wasn't available in my size on the site, but it showed that they had it in my local store, so I headed over to try it on. I purchased the size XL, which fit comfortably and roomy enough for a sweater underneath. (It runs up to size XXL). It also comes in camo print but I decided to go with the classic navy.


  

 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart


2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

23 comments:

  1. Awesome vest- and you scored a deal on it, even better! :) You look super cute and ready for fall here.

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the adult one in orange of this vest. I love that it's not puffy so I can actually wear it in sunny & warm CA weather. Great fall look!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    P.S. Hope to see you for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look! Perfect for fall!
    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been eying a navy puffer vest from ON - maybe I can snatch it up on Black Friday. Cute fall outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Old Navy is killing it right now seriously! I just got a herringbone vest like the J Crew one everyone has from Old Navy's Stuff and Save sale too that is super cute. I love this quilted vest on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look lovely, I really like your scarf!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! I have the adult version on in my post today--great minds :) This is such a perfect fall look!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so lucky to be able to shop in the little girl's section LOL I love this with the scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit so much! You look great girly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the vest and that scarf together!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a plaid ON vest coming to me. This post makes me more excited!!
    Carylee | morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think navy was the right choice - and these vests are so stylish and very similar to jcrew!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have been wanting a quilted vest! how smart to look in the girl's section! I love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this! It makes me want to break out my quilted vest! And I am dying for a plaid scarf!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that you shop the children's section! I have a sweater that I got from the girl's section at Forever 21, so I should do more searching!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a fab vest, I bet it's great for walking the dogs!
    Hugs xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous oversized scarf! You look phenomenal and your styling is perfectly on point.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm so jealous that you can shop in the girls section, you get such great deals!!

    -AJ

    ReplyDelete
  19. You can't beat a good deal like that. I've not shopped Old Navy really, but that is a great vest. Love your tartan scarf too. xo
    The Darkest Days

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)