The Tiny Heart: Little Plaid Dress

11.26.2014

Little Plaid Dress




Plaid Dress-c/o Front Row Shop (sold out, similar MNG by Mango Plaid Dress), Cardigan-American Eagle (similar Old Navy Boyfriend Cardigan), Necklace-Ebay (similar Sole Society Tassel Lariat Necklace), Boots-Nordstrom (similar Steve Madden Intyce Boots), Clutch-Ebay (similar H&M Gold Sequin Clutch for $12.95)

Yay for a short week! Our office should be closing early today and then it's a 4 day weekend. I'll be going to my parents' house for Thanksgiving...after I watch the Macy's parade and the dog show of course! This little plaid dress I'm wearing would be great for the big meal since the material is stretchy and there's no buttons or zippers to worry about. Jeans are always a no-no for Thanksgiving in my book, since you feel like you need a new size after consuming your weight in food. 

Hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving! Follow me along on Instagram to see what I'm eating. I'll be back with a new post on Monday!

Linking up with Shanna and Lindsey
Photobucket

22 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving weekend! Love the plaid dress with the rope necklace. Perfect for expanding waistlines on Turkey day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The plaid is so cute...happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That necklace! I love it! Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous dress. And it's so nice to see the Jersey Shore behind you. I remember spending many Summers in South Belmar (now called Spring Lake).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect plaid! have a great thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! I love the dress! I would agree, elastic waistbands are the way to go for Thanksgiving. I remember joking last year that I should save a pair of maternity pants for Thanksgiving, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this dress on you Sharon & the gold accessories work perfectly!
    Hugs xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This dress is so cute! I usually go for fit and flare dresses, but lately I've been getting into dresses that are this shape (not sure what to call it). Happy Thanksgiving!!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm digging this plaid dress! I hope you re-mix it other ways too.

    -AJ

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such an adorable look!
    (And you're right about jeans on Thanksgiving - I wore them, like an amateur, and I should have heeded your advice instead!)

    xo,
    Allie
    http://lunavida23.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the sequin clutch with the plaid dress! Very festive! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  12. This outfit is pretty much what I wore - plaid dress, black cardi! So cute, simple and festive. Hope you had a great holiday!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  13. i want that necklace! and who doesn't love a sequin clutch? happy December! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)