The Tiny Heart: Leather Leggings

11.25.2014

Leather Leggings




Blouse-Forever 21 (similar LOFT Bow Neck Blouse), Mossimo Open Cardigan, Leather Leggings-Groopdealz (similar Charlotte Russe Leather Leggings for $16), Flats-Gap Kids (similar Sam & Libby Bow Flats), Clutch-Target

After last week's "polar vortex", I'm so glad it warmed back up. I'm finally able to bust out my faux leather leggings. I sadly haven't worn them much this season. I'm also wearing flats again! My feet seem to freeze if it's below 50 degrees out, so it's been boots and socks on the daily. I know these warm days won't last, so I have to take advantage now!

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Am officially addicted to ur ootd !! xoxo
    Stay fabulous sweetie ,,, kisses

    N@NY


    New post is up sharing random snaps of my life !!


    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    P.S. Follow me on insta & i will instantly follow back
    @nanyslife

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am officially addicted to ur ootd !! xoxo
    Stay fabulous sweetie ,,, kisses

    N@NY


    New post is up sharing random snaps of my life !!


    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    P.S. Follow me on insta & i will instantly follow back
    @nanyslife

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those leggings look great on you. We are supposed to get some snow tomorrow. :( Hope you are staying warm for now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those leggings! You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love leather, and I have some trousers that I wore recently! You look great and I love the black cardigan with this! Have a nice week. x/Madison
    Healthy Snacks: One of a KIND

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute! xxo
    Jamie
    www.candystilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I just adore Faux Leather {everything} ... these leggings look great on you! I found a great pair {that are more like pants} at H&M that keep me warm ... hello Winter Pants! I was so excited! Thank you for sharing!
    Cheers, Monique
    Casually Chic by Monique
    bloglovin' & instagram

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy the nice weather while you have it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the mix of the leather leggins with the bow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the all black look. Those leggings are great on you. Isn't it supposed to get cold again? Boo to no flats again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do love these pants. I want to get a pair after baby!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)