The Tiny Heart: Wedding Guest Look: Lavender Lace Dress

10.02.2014

Wedding Guest Look: Lavender Lace Dress







Dress-Xenia Boutique via US Trendy, Clutch-Target (similar Style & Co Snakeskin Print Clutch), Bracelet-Etsy, Pumps-c/o Oasap.com (similar Dorothy Perkins Nude Pumps for $29)

Saturday night we went to my husband's cousin's wedding. It was a beautiful, sunny day (85 degrees!), perfect for a late September wedding. The venue was on a golf course so during the cocktail hour you could see golfers at the driving range. 

This lavender lace dress I'm wearing I had seen on Pinterest over and over again. I just had to have it! It took a little investigating since most of the pins didn't link back to a site to buy it. I finally found it on US Trendy. Shipping was expensive at $19 (the designer is in Australia) but it was worth it for such a pretty dress! 


  

 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart


2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

35 comments:

  1. That dress looks so pretty on you! Great link up!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You look like a million bucks, Sharon! So elegant and your shoes match so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really pretty dress and it looks just lovely on you!! :)

    Erica
    www.pumpsandpushups.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO pretty, reminds me of my graduation dress!
    xx, Emily
    shell chic'd

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great find from thread up - perfect wedding attire.

    P.S. I hope you will join TBT Fashion link up on the blog today.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute feminine dress, the detail is gorgeous, definitely worth the shipping :)

    Natalia

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are absolutely stunning in this lavender number! I love that you added a bit of edge with the nude snakeskin clutch! Beautiful!

    Robyn
    http://feelgreatfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous dress- you look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect dress for the occasion! The color is so lovely. I love fall weddings.. so romantic

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty color. It looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. GORGEOUS! I love it all. The hair, the dress, the makeup. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty, love the lace detail at the shoulders and neckline.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That dress is beautiful on you! I love the lace on top and the deep neckline in the back. So gorgeous!

    -Kelsie
    Design Life Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  14. You were right to hunt down that dress. It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning dress for a wedding! I love the lace!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow! Definitely worth the shipping costs because that dress was seriously made for you! So darling - you look like a princess! (in a good way, not a little girl way!) I love it!! Carylee | morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh. My. Gosh. There are no words to explain how much I am in love with that dress!!!!! You look stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello!

    Beautiful dress! Thanks for hosting the link up and have a good evening ;)


    Carissa
    Lillies & Silk

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look gorgeous all glammed up, and that dress looks perfect on you!
    I hate it when pins don't link back to their original source and you have to become an internet detective, but I'm so glad you were finally able to get your hands on it.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, Sharon! You look amazing!! I absolutely love this dress on you!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sharon, I saw this look on Instagram and I just adored it. This dress is so pretty and you look stunning girl!

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a pretty dress! I love the soft color and pretty detailing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This dress is beautiful on you, Sharon! I love the floral detail. =)

    http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous! And the perfect color for you! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love it--you picked one of my favorite colors! You look pretty as usual! A

    ReplyDelete
  26. Definitely worth the $19 shipping price! You look like a dream and that color is perfection.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Yup, definitely worth the $19. That is a beautiful dress that I can see you wearing to many more occasions. Great pick.

    Thrifting Diva
    www.thriftingdiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. LOVE your hair in these pictures! That dress is so delicate and feminine! Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Delicate dress! And I wish my hair could look like this every day!

    -AJ
    OccasionallyAJ.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)