The Tiny Heart: Minted Review: Blogger Business Cards

10.20.2014

Minted Review: Blogger Business Cards

I was looking for blogger business cards and stumbled upon Minted. (Yes, I know, it's about time I get myself business cards for the blog!). They have so many different styles of business cards from preppy, to monogrammed, to modern.





Minted also has foiled pressed business cards which make them extra special. 


Which business cards did I choose? You'll have to wait and see! Minted also carries a wide variety of other products, such as day planners, calenders, stationery, and much more. It's basically a blogger's dream come true! 

Please Note: I received a Minted credit in exchange for this post. However, the opinions expressed are solely mine. 

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see which cards u chose!
    Hugs xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I like the first one the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. I printed up my own on my computer, but they aren't as fancy as these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just ordered business cards.. they are supposed to arrive on Wednesday. I'm excited to see how they turned out :)

    Sarah
    Midwest Darling

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just finally ordered business cards for my blog too, after just under two years! Oops.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love their cards - very luxe feeling!

    Liz @ ShoppingMyCloset.com
    Don’t forget to enter the giveaway: win a sweater from Mickey & Jenny (2 winners will be announced!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see the ones you picked out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super excited to see your blog business cards!!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so glad you're posting about this as I have been on the mad hunt for blog business cards for some time now, but have had very little success finding ones I love. I will definitely have to check out Minted. The ones above are so adorable! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. They have such cute cards but the gold foil ones are definitely my favorite!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)