The Tiny Heart: Look What I Got: JCrew Factory Jeweled Necklace Tee

10.23.2014

Look What I Got: JCrew Factory Jeweled Necklace Tee




JCrew Factory Jeweled Necklace Tee, Shirt-Target (similar JCrew Factory Chambray Shirt), Old Navy Jeans, Boots-Nordstrom (similar Steve Madden Intyce Boots), Tote-c/o Massi

Ever since I saw Mindy Kailing wear this jeweled tee on The Mindy Project last season, I wanted it. I was drooling over it for quite some time and then I finally bit the bullet. JCrew Factory was having a 50% off sale for their birthday and I figured I couldn't get a better deal than that. Originally $62.50, I got it for $31! 
  

 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart


2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

26 comments:

  1. nice outfit
    love ur top

    new post in
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love that tee! I can't ever seem to pull off the button up under a tee look, but it looks so cute on you! The mismatched stripes also look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and the button up under is needed lately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and what a steal! Mindy wears the cutest clothes on that show!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! Glad you got it...it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the stripes with stripes! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking great as usual Sharon. I love the layers. The jeweled burgundy-striped top is my favorite. Perfect for Fall. Pleasure linking up with you and Tara as always.

    <3 Ada.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always love these statement tops...no jewelry required and looks so chic!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    P.S. Hope you stop by and join TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this look on you! The t-shirt is so cute and I really love that tote!

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute
    my new post
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2014/10/burgundy-and-check.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the 2 stripes together, and that sweater totally takes accessorizing out of the equation.

    Natalia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now that's a great deal! Love your necklace and layers today Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the ensemble and really cute top and boots.
    www.stylediarybyosy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well done! I love the Mindy Project and her fun outfits. She is not afraid to be daring with her style, but I really like how you've styled the tee casual and simply.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  15. You can't beat that price--looks great on you!! I LOVE the Mindy Project--she is sooo funny :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  16. You can't beat the built in jewelry. Every once and a while, I see something at J. Crew or J. Crew Factory and just have to have it. You made a great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a beautiful look. Your style is flawless and I love this necklace - great way to complete your ensemble!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I absolutely love your top, Sharon! So pretty!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  19. I though that top looked familiar...love that show and her style! You got a great deal on it! Your wait paid off! :)

    http://www.kaciesklosetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute outfit! Love how you styled that sweater - so perfect for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just got a J. Crew sweater on Poshmark that has a sequin collar. I love these types of tops because no necklace worries.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this look from head to toe! The jeweled shirt is awesome since you don't have to wear a necklace with it!

    -AJ

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)