The Tiny Heart: Look What I Got: Cozy Oversized Sweater

10.09.2014

Look What I Got: Cozy Oversized Sweater





Mossimo Supply Co Pointelle Tunic Sweater, Necklace-Ebay (similar BaubleBar Tassel Necklace), Old Navy Rockstar Jeans, Booties-Target (similar MLE Soho Booties)

This sweater caught my eye when I was browsing through Target. It just screamed fall to me! I love the cozy, oversized knit. It came in a bunch of different colors, but I went with this oatmeal one since it will blend nicely with the dogs (does anyone else pick sweaters based on dog hair?). It was only $20 thanks to a 20% off Cartwheel app offer. If you shop at Target on the regular, this app is a must. 
  

 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png
1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart


2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

22 comments:

  1. What an adorable look! So pretty :)

    www.fashionistastyle1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the necklace with this sweater. Beautiful!

    Red Reticule

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sweater is from Target? I love it. I guess I know where I'm going today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute sweater - I love Cartwheel!

    BTW, I hope you will join TBT Fashion link up - it's up on the blog now.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a great sweater for fall and wintertime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sweater looks lovely on you - I adore the open knit. And I am so thankful my dog doesn't shed!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  7. that sweater is perfect!! love it! i didn't really know the cartwheel app could be good for clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha! I totally get the hair thing, we have that with the cats too. I love this sweater, it looks warm and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is 100% something I would wear! Neutrals are perfect year round and you can't go wrong with a big cozy sweater!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this sweater! It does look super cozy and I love the soft color!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I totally buy based on blending dog hair!! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so cute! You always find the best stuff. I love Cartwheel! Best App ever!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute fall look, Sharon! I have the same exact necklace. I love how you styled it! Great boots, too!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    www.theclosetbychristie.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look just beautiful! Love your sweater!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty! Nice fall color pallette. Love it.

    Thrifting Diva
    www.thriftingdiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. That sweater is adorable, and your hair is total perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this sweater! Unfortunately, I think it looks so cute on you because its oversized. On me I feel like it would just hit at a weird place :-(

    -AJ
    OccasionallyAJ.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. for best Online Jobs without any rejection, no time limit required, no investment requires, just spend few minutes and earn upto $35 daily
    www.adsclickearning.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. It looks so warm and cozy, perfect for fall!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)