The Tiny Heart: Lace Blouse

10.29.2014

Lace Blouse




Lace Panel Blouse-c/o Choies, Old Navy Rockstar Jeans, Clutch-Ebay (similar La Regale Clutch), Booties-Target (similar Lux Clothing Booties)

Lately I've been drawn to clothing that has lace detailing on it. Lace is always so ladylike and sophisticated in my book. As soon as I saw this blouse, I knew I had to have it with the full lace sleeves. The color did look more beige online (a problem with online shopping), but I decided to keep it anyway. I'm picturing how great it would look with white jeans in the spring. But for now I styled it with a gold sparkly clutch and ripped jeans for some edge. 

Linking up with Shanna and Lindsey

Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. Love the contrast of the distressed denim with the lace in the top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous shirt! And I love the sparkly clutch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lace blouse & the gold sequin clutch is a great accessory.
    Hugs xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE this, it's so detailed and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love lace..especially when it's paired with sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super pretty! I love the color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That blouse is SO pretty on you, very feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful color!

    Liz @ ShoppingMyCloset.com
    A $300 Kate Spade giftcard giveaway on the blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. That lace top is amazing and super unique! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely top. I like lace for the same reason. Delightfully ladylike.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this top! i'm a big fan of lace too - and it's so great for fall when it's in that in-between weather.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW - I was just browsing through & stumbled upon your lovely blog - It looks gorgeous and it has interesting posts that I can relate to! - I'm now following you via gfc, Hope you check out my blog? keep in touch love x

    Benish | Feminist Reflections
    Paperback International Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful lace top.
    www.stylediarybyosy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the top. I hope to see it make another appearance in the spring.

    Thrifting Diva
    www.thriftingdiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love lace detailing, and how you really dressed it up with the sequin clutch!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  16. This blouse is so pretty and delicate. I love the rose pink color and the detailing!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)