The Tiny Heart: Fall Hair Trend: The Deep Side Part

10.15.2014

Fall Hair Trend: The Deep Side Part


The latest hair trend seems to be the deep side part. It was seen on the runways of BCBG, Proenza Schouler, and Peter Som. Celebrities such as Blake Lively and Kristen Stewart have also been rocking this look It's a quick and easy way to bring your hair into the fall season. I decided to try it myself out using the Dove Pure Care Dry Oil collection. In the past, anything oil in a hair product immediately made me worry about greasy hair. Dove Pure Care Dry Oil is just the opposite...it made my hair incredibly smooth and silky without weighing it down. 


I created the deep side part using a comb, aiming for the highest point of my eyebrow. I then tucked the hair on the other side behind my ear. You can also sweep your hair to one side and pin it back for a fancier look.





Dove Hair is daring women everywhere to try Dove Pure Care Dry Oil, risk-free now through December 31, 2014. If you're not completely satisfied with the results, Dove will refund your purchase! (Now through 12/31. Visit hairmoneyback.com for details). Share your silk results at #silkyhairdaresweeps for a chance to win $20,000 in prizes up for grabs. Visit Dove.com for more information. 


I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. I love the side parting on you Sharon, it looks great with your new length hair!
    Hugs xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great on you. I love the dry oil spray.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this trend ... some days, I am lucky that my hair does this on its own {not that I ever wanted it too} and now it is a thing... Hail for an easy hair day that is on trend! Yours looks awesome!
    Cheers, Monique
    Casually Chic by Monique
    Find me at : bloglovin' | facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a deep part on you! I just got these same 3 products and can't wait to try them with a new hair style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I like it!! (Also loving your hair color...do you highlight it?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sharon that side part looks great on you, super stylish, it frames your face differently.

    Natalia

    ReplyDelete
  7. i've been loving these dove products--so good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't know what this term meant until you showed us -- it's very attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now your hair looks like mine. I am finally in style!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the deep side part on you! You look so edgy!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  11. Digging the side part...you should do this more often!

    -AJ

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)